Sunday, February 5, 2012

Why nights...?

I had hoped to post yesterday, but was too tired... A little walk a few doors up the hall wore me out. It was a better day, but 1 step forward seems to mean 2 steps back. I had another awful night. So my lazy tummy decided even though it "woke up" it wanted to nap again. Ug. I was up all night bc if your tummy doesn't work, it prefers to not have food in it (and I had just started eating solids). That's about as detailed as necessary. Zofran is a new friend. As is dilaudid. I've never been much for meds, but I respect & appreciate their use when necessary. My other new friends are the nurses here. Wonderful people. I really pray I can somehow show them the love of God while they're the ones showing me love. I ask for two major requests right now from everyone: 1. The nauseau would STOP & my tummy start working sooner rather than later 2. My pathology report to be clean tomorrow. I also want to share this HUGE praise - while my doctor will not give me full results until the report is finished, he did say he spoke with the pathologist & he had washed & tested half of them. And those were all CLEAN!!! PRAISE OUR LORD!!! While there are still more to test and lot of prayer to be done, take a moment to worship our Savior for this glimmer of goodness! While it was 2 steps back in my human view, He's still with me & we're walking forward on His path. He's never let me down yet & I know He never will.

My song - "Jesus Never Let Me Down" by Trevor Morgan

There is peace in this world of war
There's hope in the wreckage of my grief
There's a love that cuts me to the core
And faith in the face of disbelief 

'Cause Jesus never let me down 
Jesus never let me down 
Oh, He would never leave me now 
'Cause Jesus never let me down 

I am scared, 
Oh I am petrified 
I think of what tomorrow has in store 
But there is grace to make it through the day 
And the strength to make it through a million more

Chorus

There's no place to hide
That He will not climb 
And no hell too low to hide me 
He won't turn away 
From one he saved 
His promises remind me 

That Jesus never let me down 
Jesus never let me down 
Oh, He would never leave me now 
No, He'll never let me down 
Oh, Jesus never let me down 
No, He'll never let me down

No comments:

Post a Comment