Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Battle Time

On my way to the hospital... Thank you for your promises today Father. I know You've got this. "You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on you, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock. "(Isaiah 26:3-4) While I am at a subdued place with God's peace right now, I am also a natural born athlete. So my competitive spirit is in there & ready to do this. It game time. Or rather, battle time. I may be battling on the physical front, but I know & deeply believe there is a spiritual battle raging as well. So I will do my part in both the physical & spiritual relm. Your part? Yes, each one of you praying is fighting this battle with me & for me too. Prayers empower the angels - so pray pray pray! And the victory belongs to our GOD! "The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but the victory belongs to the Lord." (Proverbs 21:31)

No comments:

Post a Comment