Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Short update

This will have to be really short...chemo today went very well! Another round with no tummy upset! But the neuropathy has kicked in stronger & faster, so I am having spasms in my thumbs & hands. I'm attempting to type this with my middle finger on my phone bc my thumbs won't work right.. Oi. So it's a short but HUGE praise things went well & request the annoying neuropathy & insane sensitivity to cold & other weird things (like my tears burn like fire, flavor makes my mouth painfully tingle at first, sneezing, etc) fade quickly. I'll update more about the wonderful little blessings I've had the last week when my thumbs work properly again (c'mon acupuncture!). =) God Bless!!! And thank you for the continued prayers. 2 infusions down, 4 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment